That’s all that needs to be said.
Check out the downhill mountain bike rentals that we have available for the 2015 season. We’re sure to have something that fits your style and needs. Check here if you’re looking for our demos.
GT Fury Expert
GT didn’t set out to build any bike when they designed the Fury, they set out to build a bike that makes it to the top of the podium. With 203mm of travel and our patented Independent Drivetrain suspension system, the Fury is your ticket to the top step.
- 5″ wheel specific 6069 T6 alloy frame construction with 210mm travel. Features Independent Drivetrain Suspension System with 12x150mm Maxle thru-axle.
- Fox Van RC rear shock
- 200mm travel RockShox Boxxer RC 27.5 fork
- Shimano Zee Shadow+ 10 spd rear derailleur with RaceFace Chester crankset and 36T ring
- Continental Der Kaiser Projekt tires for aggressive all weather traction and pinch flat protection
- Shimano Zee hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm center lock IceTech rotors
- Full Specs click here
Kona Park Operator
The Operator is all about offering a top-of-the-line Kona Carbon frame with value-oriented spec. It was voted to Dirt’s Top 100, where they wrote, “It rides as good as it looks.” Ridden with style and brevity at the 2013 Red Bull Rampage, double backflipped by Antoine Bizet at Nine Knights and ridden to a 10th place finish at the 2013 World Cup Finals by Connor Fearon, the Operator is one superbly capable machine. Kona Carbon DH unidirectional monocoque front triangle and a durable 6061 rear triangle, the 2015 model returns with its perfectly tuned, progressive and playful 200mm of Walker Independent Suspension. The most affordably radical ride we’ve ever made.
“The perfect combination of race and fun.”–Mountain Bike Rider (Germany)
- Shimano Zee Crankset w/ X9 Type 2 drivetrain
- Fast Black enhanced RockShok Boxxer RC 200mm fork
- Tried and true Sun MTX 33 rims
- Maxxis DHF 3C DH casing 26-inch tires